- Homes considered to be in good or excellent condition sell faster
and with fewer price reductions than homes in fair or poor condition.
- On average, agent-assisted homes sold for 24% more than FSBOs.
- About 50% of home sellers trade up to a larger sized and higher price home.
- Sellers who listed their home at the price originally recommended by their agent sold the home 38 days faster, saving over a month of mortgage and tax payments.
- A local study compared homes that were staged versus those that were not.
- Staged homes sold for up to 5% more than those that were not staged and sold within half the period required for the non-staged homes. » See more about staging
- 85% of home sellers were assisted by a real estate agent when selling a home. » See Marketing Your Property With a Realtor
Let’s meet and discuss the strategy that works best for you.