1. Analyze your wants and needs
2. Discuss the homes, areas and amenities that fit your criteria
3. Provide market data, analysis and expertise so you have all of the factors that affect the purchase of the home of your choice
4. Identify special needs of the seller, one example, occupancy after close of escrow.
5. Create an offer package that puts your offer in the best light
6. Negotiate price and terms of the contract on your behalf
7. Project Manage the process with the
- Escrow Officers
8. Solve any problems that may arise
Your Real Estate Experience
Tell me about your experience in buying and selling real estate.
- Have you used the services of a real estate agent before?
- What was your experience with them like?
- How have your past experiences been?