Practicing real estate is a good example of where
“what you don’t know can hurt you.”
The California Department of Real Estate places a high priority on
the professional and ethical standards of real estate licensees.
1. I will provide an uncompromising commitment to put your interests first
2. I listen to truly understand your needs.
3. Provide you with sound real estate advice, including market trends, 1031s,and Prop 60/90, so you can make long-term informed decisions.
4. Provide you with on-going updates on available homes.
5. Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs.
6. Advise you on the terms and issues of the offer.
- Prepare an offer that puts you in the best light.
- Present your offer and negotiate on your behalf.
7. Coordinate and supervise the preparation of all closing documents.
8. Assist with any post-closing issues.
9. Build a relationship based on trust. I believe in ethics and integrity and I
believe that Return on Investment includes Return in Integrity.
10. Provide value and service before, during, and after the transaction,
so that your changing needs are always addressed and satisfied.
The reason? I want to win your trust and confidence.