Market Analyst * Strategist * Negotiator * Project Manager* Problem Solver * Fiduciary
- I Am A Student of the Market – Every Situation is Unique
- I See The Shifting Trends – Months before they are in the press
- The Shifts Point the Way to the Opportunity
The Real Estate Market Is Always Shifting
- Prices go up * Prices go down
- I am on the frontline of information and trends
because I am a full-time Analyst – Realtor
Trends Define A Seller’s or Buyer’s Market
- Active & Sold Trends Define Price Shifts
- Days on Market & Inventory Levels Define Offer Strategies
- Interest Rate & Employment Determine Demand
- Listing Strategies
- Pricing Strategies
- What is the competition
What Does It Take To Navigate The Sale Of A Home
- I am an experienced and skilled negotiator.
- I identify areas that need attention
- I address concerns from all parties, including buyers and agents
- I am prepared
- I work to resolve concerns and close the transaction
- Concerns can be related to property, the loan or the escrow process
I see the Opportunity
- What does the Seller Want / What Does The Buyer Want
- Price is not always the overriding factor
Project Manager – Anticipate & Execute To Meet Deadlines
- While the general public certainly has more information about real estate, in reality, transactions have become more complex over the last few years.
- I am a skilled project manager and organizer.
- In even the simplest transaction, I coordinate the activities of a lender, escrow officer, home and pest inspectors, stager, marketing plan, access to the home, open houses, home warranty company, another agent and principal.
- I sift through the processes and the maze of paperwork to make it as painless as possible for you.